Sail on a 65-foot state-of-the-art catamaran to a gorgeous snorkeling site where you will explore Cozumel's famous reefs. After snorkeling, sail up the coast to a private beach. Go for a swim in the crystal clear waters, kayak, or simply relax on the shoreline. Get in on the action at Fury's Aqua Park where you can try water trampolines, paddle surfboards, or hit the waterslide.
• Catamaran Sail and Snorkel: Enjoy the boat's many amenities and explore the gorgeous reefs and underwater wildlife of Cozumel.
• Beach Break: Swim, kayak, or relax on a breathtaking beach with complimentary margaritas, beer, and sodas. Free wifi is available at the beach.
• Fury's Aqua Park: Bounce on a water trampoline, paddleboard, or speed down a wild waterslide.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Snorkeling equipment provided guests. Lunch available at additional cost.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Alcohol may available, please drink responsibly.