Enjoy a relaxing day at the beach with lunch included. After riding over to the island on a motorized catamaran, spend the day relaxing or on more active pursuits – it’s up to you.
- Ride a motorized catamaran to Isla Pasión
- Relax at a private beach and enjoy all its amenities
- Enjoy a complimentary Mexican buffet
Visit this fantastic getaway on a private island on northern Cozumel for an unforgettable day of relaxation away from crowds. Your adventure begins with a ride on a motorized catamaran, where you can take in the rhythm of joyful tropical music as you are delighted by the colorful sights of the Caribbean on your way to Isla Pasión.
Once there, white sand beach and iridescent greenish-blue waters will greet you. Freshen up with a drink on the shoreline, while relaxing on a hammock or under a palapa. Taste guacamole, barbeque chicken and grilled Mahi-Mahi fish at the lunch buffet while enjoying the pleasant view of the Caribbean Sea. Take a swim, paddle a boat, or jump on our water trampoline. Walk along the shoreline, go shopping, or get a massage (at an additional cost). Rustic showers as well as dressing and rest rooms are found within the island.
Enjoy Isla Pasion while your kids have fun at the Ewan-O Club.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Cash for amenities (most stores accept US dollars and credit cards)
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection, insect repellant, and sunglasses
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit