Feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins on this extreme speed boat ride on your way to Passion Island to enjoy its all-inclusive facilities. Lunch and drinks will be provided while you spend the day at this beautiful island.
- An adrenaline-inducing boat ride
- Relax and use the beach facilities at Passion Island
- Barbecue lunch
Feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins on this extreme speed boat ride, where you will experience an incredible acceleration and exciting maneuvers, such as 360º turns at a high speed.
After this exciting thrill, you will be taken to a private tropical island known as Passion Island. Passion Island is a great place to relax and enjoy the Caribbean at its best. Once in paradise, you are invited to submerge yourself in a world only available to cruise ship guests. On Passion Island you will find tropical palm trees, pine trees, hammocks, lounge beds, picnic tables, and a variety of beach games including beach volleyball, shallow water and white sandy beach that you will not soon forget.
You can find the perfect spot to spend the day at this beautiful tropical island. Rustic showers as well as dressing and rest rooms are found within the island. A buffet of fresh grilled fish, barbecued chicken, green salad, Mexican salsa, guacamole, chips, tortillas and salad bar is included as well as complimentary domestic drinks and non-alcoholic beverages.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Biodegradable suntan lotion, sunglasses and hat
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- A change of clothing is recommended
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Guests with neck and or back problems, heart and pregnant women may not participate. Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing knee and/or shoulder injuries, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.