{{ notfound }}

How do I receive a Win/Loss Statement?


In order to receive a Win/Loss Statement, please make sure to:

  • Complete a Win/Loss Statement request form and have it notarized.


  • Fill out the information on the online form and attach your completed and notarized Win/Loss Statement request form.


Effective January 1, 2019, all Win/Loss requests submitted must have the Win/Loss Statement document completed and notarized to be processed. Failure to do so will result in your request not being processed.

¿¿Necesitas ayuda adicional?? Contáctanos

Obtén ayuda por Teléfono o Correo electrónico

My Personas